Saturday, July 16, 2011

What was this man I seen?

Me, my dad,my mom and my uncle were going to a concert. It was about a four or five hour drive. When we got there the concert was cancelled we were really bummed out. So we just hung around for a while then we started on our way back. About 3 or so hours into the drive home we hit a big mountain called Kellys mountain. It started to get really cold and foggy out cause it's on top of a mountain. We were just driving along I was in the back seat. I just had my eyes on the road watching then in almost the middle of the road I seen a smokey dark figure which looked just like a man it walked toward the car as we past it then it was gone in the blink of an eye. This jolted me out if my seat I almost had a heart attack. My father said he seen it too but my mom and uncle didn't. I'm not sure if it was real or not we were driving for hours and I was really tired. But the mountain has a long history of death people have died in car accidents and being hit by cars god knows what else. I don't know what it was but it intertrst me.

No comments:

Post a Comment