Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help, my fish tank is getting cloudy!?!?

So yesterday, I got new fish for my 10 gallon aquarium. I let them sit on the top of the water so they could get used to the temperature and then I let them in. Most seem to have adjusted to the tank well and the others hopefully will soon as well. I got 3 Glassfish, 2 Mollies, and Angelfish, and a long orange fish. The water was crystal clear yesterday and I didn't feed them that day. However, today in the morning I woke up and found my fish tank to be a bit foggy. I don't know what the problem is. I also don't have pH or ammonia level checking materials but I did in fact condition the tap water which I had put in with the appropriate amount of conditioner. I also have a bubble stone and a filter so I think my fish tank is good, right? I just don't know what could have caused the cloudiness. My fish seem fine and not stressed but I don't want them to die! Please help me with this :/ Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment