Thursday, July 21, 2011

My ipod camera wont work?

A couple days ago i spilled a glass of water on my ipod and the volume thingy kept saying the headphones were plugged in when they werent so i kept shaking it until all the water came out and it didnt say the headphone were plugged in. Later i looked at the camera and it was foggy so i tried the camera app and it just showed the shutters closed. So i put it in an airtight container of rice and left it there until a couple hours later. I restarted it and the front camera worked so then i tried to change to the back camera and it froze. So i restarted it agian and the rear camera was black so i switched it to the front camera and turned it off. I also put in one of those packets that say do not eat that you find in beef jerky. I left in the rice and then yesterday i took it out and when i tried to change it to the back camera again and it froze then the battery died so i put it back in the rice and then this morning i took it out to charge it and when i opened it the shutters stayed closed. Im really mad becuase ive restarted it like eight times but i dont know what to do. I dont know what to do because i want to change the camera but the shutters wknt open. And i wont be able to send it in because im leaving on vacation in a couple days and i want to have it with me and my warrinty expired and it didnt cover water damage in the first place. So what should i do???

No comments:

Post a Comment