Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Has anyone experienced this and been pregnant? Or was something else wrong?

On May 15 - 22 i had a normal period that lasted for 6-7 days. On June 7 i started spotting and bled a little for 5 days. It never got heavy just enough to wear a pad and a light tampon. i spotted most of the time though i only bled for like 2 days and spotted 3 days. Today I noticed my stomach is really bloated and crampy even sometimes on my right side (ovary) could be cysts i guess. I cant use the bathroom and if i do its like diarrhea. of course this could be because of anything hormonal imbalance or whatever but i was just wondering what you thought. my boobs are sore of and on but again could be because of anything. I just figured that i had an irregular early period but it weirded me out because for the past few months my periods have been anywhere from 30 days - 35 days not 23 days. Anyway Has this happened to you or to anyone that you know and they were pregnant or was something else wrong. I looked at a calendar and the bleeding started 9 days past ovulation. But ive heard that implantation bleeding was light then i heard it could be a little heavy depending on your body. My mind is very foggy too i cant remember anything it seems like of course that could because im just dumb or something. Im not stressed or anything either.

No comments:

Post a Comment