Friday, July 15, 2011

Peed blood this morning?(I am a girl)?

Hi guys. So this morning, I felt a bit dizzy, and as I went to the bathroom, I urinated. No pain at all just your regular peeing sensation. As I went to wipe, I wiped all the way down, starting from my bottom to my uh... female part... and as I raised it, I saw blood. I wear glasses, but I wasn't at that moment, so it could have had a tint of brown.(Meaning my period would come soon.. but it wasn't sticky..) But I'm sure it was blood, as I wiped my clitoral hood seeing a speck on it, the speck on the toilet paper was blood red. I was terrified... I know my anus wasn't bleeding because I wiped both spots individually. I looked in the toilet, and saw some blood in there as well, it was a bit foggy. I am well aware it could be my period, but I want to make sure. Because a few short minuets ago after urinating, I felt light headed. And the day before I urinated a lot..oh, and my age could serve a purpose as well. I am twelve, turning thirteen in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment