Thursday, July 14, 2011

My mind often feels foggy and spacy.?

I'm a very smart person being savvy in the ways of psychology and the universe and I have a 4 year degree in English and Education. I'm 22 years old entering my 5th year of college. I have a handful of good friends that I see often who have been telling me for the last year or so that I seem to have developed ADD. Lately I've began to notice myself. I am unable to think on my feet,I don't recognize my favorite artists when their songs play, I can't remember movies immediately after watching them, I forget to do things for people right after they ask me, and sometimes I don't hear them say anything to me at all. I'll mix hims with hers and vice versa, I even forget how to do things pertaining to my job like how to use the functions and programs on the computer. I also unable to turn my thoughts into words. None of these things used to be a problem for me. I get plenty of sleep every night and I do not feel the lest bit depressed. I do have late stage 4 chronic kidney disease though. Any clues??

No comments:

Post a Comment