Monday, July 18, 2011

Ive been rejected by alot of girls and it hurts help.?

Ive had one gorlfriend and it was long distance but she seemed pretty so I got her but I only saw her once and we hugged and I never kissed her, so that lasted about 4 months and then she dumped me because of me asking for things and distance, but thats my success in the dating world. Heres where I failed, ive tryed to.get girls over the years im 16, but at least 7 have rejected me and most girls dont like me because I have a bad rep or did because im doing better now. But im addicted to facebook and friends woth alot of people, on there I see girls that I have no chance with, gorls that wont respond to me ect. I get really depressed because I feel that no girl will ever like me and I always pray about it, I have friends but im always the third wheel and it makes me sad. I always try and be myself around girls and not sombody else, im outgoing and not bad looking I just need help, oh and ive never kissed a gorl either. Please help.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment