Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is what my trainer at planet fitness told me true?

She said that I had to 6 meals a day. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with snacks with tons of protein after each main course. Then when I go to the gym I should warm up for 10 mins. on any cardio machine. Afterwards she said I should work to 2 muscle groups on some of the machines and or dumbells they provide at the gym. Once I do 3 sets of 12 reps during 4 exercises for each of the two muscle groups, she said I should end with 30 min. of cardio. I pondered whether or not she was giving me accurate information. Am I going to see results following what she said, or is she telling me lies. I don't want to end up sticking to this for 3 months and not see any results. If it isn't true, please give your suggestions on how her advice could be improved. Most people seem to know what they're doing in the gym, but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to fitness and getting ripped. Its also might be because I'm 16, so if there are any fitness models, trainers, or whoever that want to give me advice just leave your opinions on what she said below. I'm counting on you. The reviews on Planet Fitness are terrible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment