Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I asked this guy out and...?

So, my brother's best friend got my cell phone number one day. We have texted every day since, one day I told him that I really liked him. Like as in more then a friend. He then told me that he liked me a lot more then a friend too. He 16 and I am 14 and we go to youth group together. that's the one time we hang out without my brother around. anyway, one day my best friend told him that he should date me. He said he didn't want a girlfriend. when she asked him why he said he was afraid of my brother. I will admit that my brother is a scary mother ******, and he has made plenty of threats to guys saying that they cant date me. but my brother has told me before that his friends are allowed to date me. one day i maned up and asked him to go out with me. he told me he needed time 4 an answer. im givin him till the 28th of July cuz that's when he gets back from vacation. i want to know what i should do about the whole thing because he wanted to wait to answer me. my friends think he's useing me untill he finds someone better, or until school starts so i can boost him rep. but he swore on his own life more then once that he wasn't and that i wont get hurt. i don't know what to think of this entire situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment