Saturday, July 16, 2011

FRIEND GAVE ME MEDICATION WHAT WAS IT?

I asked a friend for allergy medication the next dayt she gave me 6 white oval pills and she told me it was claritan. when i took it a pill at my externship about 20 minutes later my eyes were foggy , my heart was racing, sweating prefusely, dry mouth , my eyes were dialat and had involuntary facial and body twitching I asked her husband if he could check the allergy medications at his house .He explained that he had taken one two nights before and has had very simiilar reaction. well. This happened yessterday at 12pm and Now around my mouth and nose are cchapped and red I have sores on my cheaks, my t0ngue is sensitive still having involunary twiitching. I want to know what it I was drugged with??

No comments:

Post a Comment