Friday, July 15, 2011

Trying to find the right outfit for our school dance?

Okay, so I just moved to London a few days ago and my school is having a dance on Friday. It's not a formal, corsage, dress and suit kind of dance, but one of the dances where girls wear their tightest pants and jam to rock music. I need something to wear. I was hoping not to wear heels, as I'm going to be walking home after with my friends. Maybe converse? I have the jeans picked out (skinny and dark wash) but I need a top to wear. Our school isn't allowed tank tops or tube tops, so it will have to be something with sleeves. I am also open to earring and necklace/bracelet suggestions (make up would be great too). Please help, I'm really trying to impress my boyfriend and just have a good time. And maybe my first kiss? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment